Come and enjoy another painting adventure with Brazilian painter Fábio Cembranelli in Spain for the first time. We’ll stay in Roses, Girona province, by the sea, in the heart of Cape of Creus natural park.
Fábio’s work nowadays is focused on plein air painting, observing and studying nature firsthand at inspiring outdoor locations. We provide a highly inspiring surrounding where his fresh style can capture the essence of the scenery fully. He also masters the art of flower painting and he tends to include them as a note of colour in his cityscapes, especially in the details of exquisite windows. There’ll be an opportunity for flower painting in the studio using the wet-in-wet technique. He’s fascinated by aerial perspectives and strives to express its diverse characteristics in painting in his en plein air workshops. Fábio is an experienced and extremely helpful tutor providing plenty of personalized tuition to help you make the best out of your learning experience in Spain.
We’ll explore the surrounding areas with trips to some really exciting venues nearby like Cadaqués, Girona or Besalú, and we’ll have a few sessions in an improvised studio. General critiques will be given on a regular basis as well as personal guidance.
You will share this wonderful experience with like-minded people providing double-learning experience as you’ll share each other’s views and experiences, you’ll talk art, live art, think art, breath art and… socialize through art afterwards.
Your accommodation is in Roses, in a hotel by the sea, on the water front, on a full board accommodation basis: breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner with wine are included.
Every detail fully organised so that you can relax and just paint and live the most enjoyable experience in Spain with Fábio!
Don’t miss out and join us in this unique opportunity to paint in Roses with Fábio Cembranelli! Limited availability. Book now and avoid disappointments!
DAY, DATE, TIME, ACTIVITY
Wed. June 6. 7 pm: Welcome drinks, course briefing and welcome dinner.
Thu. June 7. 9-4.30: Painting on location near the hotel and studio work
Fri. June 8. 9-5: Trip to medieval Besalú or Girona
Sat. June 9. 9-1: Studio work or painting near the hotel. Free afternoon
Sun. June 10. 9–5: Trip to Cadaqués.
Mon. June 11. 9–4.30: Trip to medieval Castelló d’Empúries.
Tue. June 12. 9–1: Late afternoon. Painting on location near the hotel. Free afternoon. Informal exhibition, final critiques & farewell dinner.
Wed. June 13. By 11: Departure
– 7 days accommodation in a hotel in Roses by the sea, rooms with ensuite bathroom, TV, telephone, air conditioning, hair drier. Prices based on a shared room. For single occupancy, there’s a 160€ supplement.
– 5 days tuition, demonstrations and critiques distributed in 4 full days and 2 half days.
– 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners buffet style with wine
– 1 group transfer from Barcelona/Girona airports or Girona city on course dates and return. More details prior to the course. We help you organize transfers on different dates or times or find a hotel in Barcelona.
Your personal art material, your trip from your home town to Girona or Barcelona, personal health insurance, cancellation insurance (strongly advised).
– Non-painters welcome, with a discount of 300€
– Light-weight easels available to hire at 5€/day on request.
– Free stools and light boards on request.
– Paper available for sale: half sheets of Saunders Waterford 300 grs. Rough at 2,5€ each
– DVDs available for sale at 35€ each.