Please read the following conditions that apply when booking.
- Your tutor’s tuition, demonstrations, critiques, etc.
- Accommodation at a good hotel, welcome drink, half board accommodation on most courses. Please check inclusions for each course
- Welcome drinks and dinner, farewell meeting and dinner
- All excursions in the programme
- Transfers from the nearest airport to the hotel and back unless the venue is Barcelona.
- Pick up time from Barcelona airport is 2.00 pm and Girona airport at 3.00 pm. On the last day you will leave at 8.00 am in order to be at Girona airport at 9.15 am and Barcelona airport at 11.00 am. Please book your flights accordingly.
- The free use of folding seats and boards on request
- A certificate of attendance signed by your tutor
- An informal exhibition on the last day
- Lightweight easels to rent at 5€/day
- Watercolour paper, brushes and DVDs for sale on the workshop.
- Free assistance to organise extra days, hotels, flights.
- The assistance of a full time professional workshop assistant during your stay
Not included in the Price
- Your journey from your home town to the city in which the course takes place
- Lunches (and depending on the course sometimes dinners, see each course brochure for details)
- Your personal art material
- Any other personal/health/travelling/cancellation insurance. Please make sure you have a health insurance policy.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellations on final payments due to medical reasons up to 3 weeks before the start of the course will have a 40% refund of that second payment
- Cancellations less than 3 weeks before the start of a course -there’s no refund of monies paid
You are strongly advised to take out independent cancellation insurance to cover you in the event of cancellations.
The workshops have been priced on the basis of a minimum number of students. If fewer artists have confirmed their booking 8 weeks before the start of the course, EPC reserves the right to cancel the workshop giving a full refund of monies paid or to offer a place on another course equal in price.
Please contact EPC before you book your flights to make sure your course is going ahead.
EPC takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property.