Come and enjoy another painting adventure with Joseph Zbukvic in beautiful Cadaqués for the second time, Salvador Dali’s hometown.
Masterful tuition by one of the greatest watercolourists in the world, especially gifted tutor, sharing with like-minded people a 24/7 artistic experience in a friendly camaraderie. Enjoy a wonderful time by the sea on the most beautiful corner of the Spanish coast, Cadaqués, in the very heart of Cape of Creus natural park, every painter’s dream! We’ll follow Dali’s footsteps and paint all those places that inspired him for so many years: white buildings, narrow cobbled streets, quaint corners, turquoise blue waters, fishermen’s boats, beautiful light, wild nature around with plenty of walking opportunities. Everything a painter is looking for, in one of the most magical and artistic environments in Spain.
To round up a perfect experience, delicious food and wine at a local restaurant will make your stay unforgettable. Our hotel is just a quiet walk to the city centre, right by a quiet little beach with fishing boats and a lovely big studio. Every detail fully organised, we look after you.
What a program! Can you imagine sharing all that with the masterful demonstrations and tuition of Joseph, his quiet refined manners and masterful drawing techniques? Full personalized attention to every painter plus a lot of socializing afterwards!
Don’t miss out and join us in this unique opportunity to paint in Cadaqués with Joseh Zbukvic! Limited availability. Book
– 6 days accommodation in a hotel in Cadaqués by the sea with its own beach, lovely big studio with a seaview, rooms with ensuite bathroom, TV, telephone, air conditioning, etc. Prices based on a shared room. For single occupancy, there’s a 150€ supplement.
– 5 days tuition, demonstrations and critiques.
– 6 breakfasts.
– 4 dinners – on Thursday and our free day Saturday, dinner is not included.
– group transfers from Girona airport or city on course dates. We help you organise other transfers.
Your personal art material, lunches, 2 dinners, your trip from your home town to Girona, personal health insurance, cancellation insurance (strongly advised).
– Non-painters welcome, with a discount of 400€
– Light-weight easels available to hire at 5€/day on request.
– Free stools and light boards on request.
– Paper available for sale: half sheets of Saunders Waterford 300 grs. Rough at 2€ each
– DVDs available for sale at 30€ each.